I've got some year-end questions for you:
- What went well this year?
- What are you so proud of?
- What are the things that you look back and you say, "Gosh on January 1st, this didn't exist and now look at it!"
- Let's start thinking forward a little bit.
- What do you hope to accomplish next year?
- What are you working on at the moment?
- What challenges do you face in pursuing those goals?
- What's working well for you with that?
- What isn't working so well?
- How will your life be affected if you reach that goal?
- What are the things that get in your way?
- And are you playing a role in those?
It's time to be thinking about how to move forward.
Action is what matters.
Some of us spend a lot of time thinking about things. I'm certainly prone to that, but not you. You take action, right? You are the kind of person who just dives in.
No? If you're someone who would really like to have a safe place to practice some of these actions, to be more comfortable with exploring behavior in a safe environment before you try things out in the real world, I have something special that you might really like.
I'm introducing UNLEASHED Resilience Groups. We are going to have a bunch of them in 2019, and these groups are about inspiring you to take action and live the life you want to lead.
Hurry! Space is limited!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Read the transcript here.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes/Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or Google Play