There's magic in diving deep into a subject and learning as much as you possibly can about it. There's something so exciting and energizing about it.
Hannah Branigan, CPDT-KA, KPA-CTP, is a self-described nerd. Her passion subjects include dog training, Applied Behavior Analysis, and neuroscience. That's quite a mix!
She joined me for a fun conversation about the power of owning your interests and pursuing them with passion.
We also discuss the additional benefits of finding "your people" (those who share your interests and passions) and developing greater self-awareness and self-compassion as a result of committing to your own personal growth.
There's so much good stuff here. You've got to listen in!
Links worth clicking
- Check out Hannah's website, Instagram, Facebook, and her podcast, Drinking from the Toilet (which has got to be the best podcast name ever, right?)
- Books about Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT):
- Get Out of Your Mind & Into Your Life, Steven Hayes & Spencer Smith
- A Liberated Mind: How to Pivot Toward What Matters, Steven Hayes
- ACT Made Simple, Russ Harris
- The Happiness Trap, Russ Harris
- The Confidence Gap, Russ Harris,