As the year wraps up, it’s easy to focus forward on your plans for 2023, but first take a moment to look back and acknowledge yourself for all the ways you’ve shown up for yourself. Big and small, they all count.
For many people, personal acknowledgement is an unfamiliar skill—and that’s a problem. One of the best ways to combat imposter syndrome and perfectionism is to have a realistic way of measuring your performance and truly owning what you’ve done right.
If you’re not sure of how to acknowledge yourself—or even what you should acknowledge—the December community conversation is the place for you!
About Community Conversations
- We gather for connection, understanding, and community.
- We believe in honest, real conversations.
- We respect confidentiality. What is discussed stays in our group.
- We know that each person is doing the best they can with the resources they have available to them in the moment.
- And we're always striving to give ourselves the same grace and compassion we extend to others. (Often this is the hardest work we'll ever do.)
Community conversations are low-key, casual discussions about topics that really matter.
Each community conversation is limited to 12 participants to ensure everyone has a chance to think about and share their own ideas and perspectives.
The real magic of community conversations comes from participating. These are live, interactive sessions and will not be recorded.
If you register and cannot attend, send me an email at least 24 hours in advance, and I'll add you to next month's community conversation.
Registration closes two hours before the conversation starts! Register now.
You missed out!
And there's always more to talk about ...
so put a placeholder on the third Wednesday of each month
Show up for yourself as powerfully as you do for others
Sign up to receive weekly emails with practical tips, science-based strategies, and steady encouragement as well as updates on workshops and other offerings.
Topics discussed at previous community conversations
- How to quiet the negative voices in your head
- How to handle criticism (real or perceived)
- How to handle the heartbreak of your work
- Why it's okay that you don't know all the answers
- How to see your impact and own your gifts
- How to turn down the buzzing in your brain (and find some space to think)
- How to safeguard your serenity when things get hectic
- How to establish & maintain healthy boundaries
- How to make time for yourself (without feeling guilty)
- How to live with uncertainty and recover from ambiguity exhaustion
- How to prioritize what matters most
- How to be kinder to yourself (and why it matters so much)
- Best tips for personal growth, task management, and prioritizing what matters most