About Community Conversations
- We gather for connection, understanding, and community.
- We believe in honest, real conversations.
- We respect confidentiality. What is discussed stays in our group.
- We know that each person is doing the best they can with the resources they have available to them in the moment.
- And we're always striving to give ourselves the same grace and compassion we extend to others. (Often this is the hardest work we'll ever do.)
Community conversations are low-key, casual discussions about topics that really matter.
Each community conversation is limited to 12 participants to ensure everyone has a chance to think about and share their own ideas and perspectives.
The real magic of community conversations comes from participating. These are live, interactive sessions and will not be recorded.
If you register and cannot attend, send me an email at least 24 hours in advance, and I'll add you to next month's community conversation.
Topics discussed at previous community conversations
- How to quiet the negative voices in your head
- How to handle criticism (real or perceived)
- How to handle the heartbreak of your work
- Why it's okay that you don't know all the answers
- How to see your impact and own your gifts
- How to turn down the buzzing in your brain (and find some space to think)
- How to safeguard your serenity when things get hectic
- How to establish & maintain healthy boundaries
- How to make time for yourself (without feeling guilty)
- How to live with uncertainty and recover from ambiguity exhaustion
- How to prioritize what matters most
- How to be kinder to yourself (and why it matters so much)
- Best tips for personal growth, task management, and prioritizing what matters most
- How to acknowledge what you've done well
Show up for yourself as powerfully as you do for others. You matter.
Sign up to join our weekly self-coaching program and receive a second weekly email with practical tips, science-based strategies, and steady encouragement as well as updates on workshops and other offerings.