You are Enough.
Always. Just as you are.
You are Enough is a three-part, interactive workshop designed to help pet pros stop hustling for their worth, own their gifts, and finally see their impact. Come prepared for activities, discussion, and self-discovery!
The workshop includes three 90-minute interactive, recorded sessions (plus an optional, just-for-fun 30-minute hangout after each)
Part 1: Monday, July 24, 2023, 3:00-4:30 pm ET
Part 2: Wednesday, July 26, 2023, 3:00-4:30 pm ET
Part 3: Monday, July 31, 2023, 3:00-4:30 pm ET
Who is this workshop for?
- Does it seem like you’re surrounded by people who are really good at their work, confident in their abilities, and far more successful than you?
- Do you find yourself thinking that you don’t measure up? That you need to work even harder to make sure you don’t let anyone down?
- Are you always signing up for another course because you don’t think you know enough now?
- Are you exhausted from trying to meet everyone else’s needs? Do you feel cranky and exhausted? Are you too depleted to show up for your loved ones and for yourself the way you’d like to?
- Is it hard for you to accept a compliment? Do you secretly believe that if they knew what was going on beneath the surface, they wouldn’t say such nice things about you?
If you fit one of these categories, this workshop is for you! Grab your spot now!
Who is this NOT for?
People who wear busyness and overwhelm as a badge of honor.
What you’ll Learn
part 1: Foundation
* Discover the elements of fun
* Apply an easy auditing tool to look at how you're currently spending your time
* Explore the good reasons you're not having as much fun as you want
* Create a personalized fun intention that you'll build on in parts 2 and 3
part 2: Experimentation
* Brainstorm ideas for different types of fun
* Reconnect with your passions and interests
* Identify and shift obstacles to having more fun
* Create a "fun plan" to try out in the next few days
your fun habit
* Notice the physical, mental, and emotional effects of your fun plan
* Share your discoveries from trying out your fun plan
* Explore the ripple effects of fun on your work
* Make an ongoing commitment to prioritizing fun
Three 90-minute sessions dedicated to helping you have more fun!
Sign up before July 8 to get $50 off the regular admission
Registration officially opens June 28th (but people on the waiting list can sign up two days earlier).
The first five people to register get a 50% discount!
The Nitty-Gritty Details
Engaging, relatable, and fun
If you haven't heard Colleen Pelar present, you're missing out! Banish the days of monotone speakers in a darkened room boring everyone to tears. Colleen is a passionate educator with a great presentation style that's engaging, relatable, and fun. You'll learn and almost certainly laugh out loud. I recommend her wholeheartedly!
mary margaret callahan
Pet Partners Chief Mission Officer
Profound and practical
Colleen is a superb speaker! She is well-prepared, knows her material, speaks from the heart, and includes great humor. She is both profound and practical. I give her my unreserved and highest recommendation.
Rise Vanfleet, Phd
President of the International Institute for Animal-Assisted Play Therapy
Fully Backed by our
"YEARN TO LEARN Guarantee"
This means that if you decide that this program was a flop, that all the content was useless, that I don't know what I'm talking about, and that you didn't get any benefit from engaging in an exploration of self-worth with other pet pros, you can get a full refund within 30 days of the program.