Connect. Contribute. Transform
You deserve to show up as your whole self in every area of your life.
Your life and happiness are as valuable as that of the animals you serve.
Feel like yourself again
Reach inside and reconnect with who you really are and what is most meaningful to you.
Connect with people who care
You are not alone. This community of kindred spirits is here to support you along the way.
Create the life you love
Take control. Identify and implement the changes that will bring you greater peace and joy.
Pet professionals are overworked and undervalued.
How many pet pros do you know who have lots of time, energy, and money? It's a pretty short list, isn't it?
It's time to make some changes. Get ready for subtle insights that lead to practical solutions.
It makes sense that you are struggling. There's nothing easy about being a pet professional. If you're like most, you work long hours, doing physically demanding work, and focus on problems that can't be fixed in an hour.
You're always juggling short- and long-term treatment goals, managing expectations, and feeling like no matter how much you do, it's never enough.
What if it were easy?
Imagine having a safe place to relax and unwind. Learning new ways to understand and support yourself better. Having community of people who genuinely care about you. Feeling a sense of connection, empowerment, and hope. Making time and space for laughter, creativity, and joy. How would your life be different if you could make these changes?
"Best investment I've made in myself"
Every session brings some new learning or growth to my life. I’m happy to be part of UNLEASHED Resilience and so thrilled that I decided to sign up. I always say, this is the best investment I've made in myself in the last few years.
~ Huzannah Joseph, Paw Pals
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE UNLEASHED RESILIENCE COMMUNITY
- LIVE GROUP DISCUSSIONS. In-person, interactive training delivered right to your home. Join us in your pajamas if you want to. In these Zoom sessions, community members will talk about the month's theme and how it shows up in their lives. You'll share your ideas and learn from others with the goal of really figuring out what works best for you, in your life, with your goals. These sessions will leave you feeling connected, understood, and inspired. (These are offered at both 11 am and 8 pm ET to accommodate your schedule.)
- LEARNING LABS. This is your chance to try a new skill or explore an idea in a live, 1-hour session. It's a safe place for you to experiment. There's no need to be perfect or get it "right." Instead, it's an opportunity for you to be playful, to experiment, to explore so that you feel more centered, confident, open, and engaged. (These are offered at both 11 am and 8 pm ET to accommodate your schedule.)
- "TRY THIS" ACTIVITIES. Every month, you'll be introduced to 2-3 strategies to try at work and at home, like a secret spy mission. You don't have to tell anyone you're doing them. By making a few subtle, behind-the-scenes tweaks, you'll start seeing a difference in how you feel and how others interact with you. You'll feel more focused, energized, and present.
- ONLINE DISCUSSION FORUM. You are not alone. Connect with other pet professionals who "get it" in our private Facebook group 24 hours a day. Ask questions, share your struggles, and celebrate your wins!
- RECORDED SESSIONS. Each month's learning lab and group discussion are recorded so that you don't miss out if you can't attend. Pet pros have crazy schedules, so these sessions are offered at different times of day and days of the week in an attempt to reach as many people as possible. Being there in real time is always better, but it's not alway possible--don't worry; we've got you covered.
- BONUS CONTENT FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS. Many guests from the UNLEASHED (at work & home) podcast also share exclusive tips with the UNLEASHED Resilience community. You'll learn their secrets for feeling rejuvenated, committed, and empowered.
True learning doesn’t come from lectures; it happens when you figure out how new information applies to your real life. That's the magic of UNLEASHED Resilience.
"Uplifted and Supported"
This program was incredibly helpful. I felt uplifted and supported by the group. I gained new insights and learned multiple new strategies that have made my work and home life more meaningful.
~ Linda Hudson, Humane Rescue Alliance, Washington, DC
"Change Your Life"
Self care can feel uncomfortable... we don't have time, it feels silly, etc. This group makes caring for yourself easy... no guilt, no pressure, just a method to move toward self-care that can change your life, not just for you, but for your family and the others you serve.
~ Tina Spring, Sit Happens, Athens, GA
YOUR PATH TO FULFILLMENT
MAKE THE DECISION
Something's gotta give. You're eager for relief from all those sad stories, your endless to-do list, and the weight of other people's expectations.
BUILD YOUR FOUNDATION
You know the work you do today will make tomorrow better. You're learning to respond, not just react, to what's going on around you.
TRUST THE PROCESS
The pieces are falling into place. You are enjoying your work more, can feel your impact, and are creating deep, meaningful connections with others.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
You've reclaimed space for joy, laughter, and creativity and show up as your true self in every area of your life. You inspire others to make their own changes.
Monthly support for less than a dollar a day.
Get two months free when you pay by the year.
30 day guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee for 30-Days
Participate With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
Try UNLEASHED Resilience for one month.
Dive in, explore, participate. If it’s not everything that I say it is and you don’t feel like I’ve delivered, I will refund your money.
WHO THIS IS FOR
- You are ready to take action so you can continue making a difference without burning yourself out.
- You are willing to take an honest look at what's working and not working for you.
- You know we're all in this together and you're eager to connect with and support others along the way.
WHO THIS IS NOT FOR
- You're comfortable with the status quo and aren't interested in learning new resilience strategies.
- You don't believe changing your behavior can have any impact on how you feel about larger issues.
- You prefer to do this work alone without the support of other pet professionals.